Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Does not play well with others"

Yesterday, I found out that I was the 8th or 9th person hired for the candle store ~ not the 3rd or 4th! At least 5 other ladies had been hired & quit last year (2008)! So, when I was trying to tell the store owner about her lack of respect toward employees & she kept interrupting me (proving my point!), she finally said, "This is my business & I'll run it the way I want to!" That is her right, but my response (in my head!) was, "Yeah, how's that workin' for you?" When the same problems keeps occurring, I'd surmise that it's her issue, not the people she hires. She does not play well with others!!!

SO glad I'm out of there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb!
    Just clicking through blog world! and read your post--it made my morning!
    Management/retail owners who don't know or serve God, seriously run the risk of falling into being just cruel taskmasters with a title.:( I'm glad you made a quick and blessed exit or Exodus out Egypt! :)Please visit my blog anytime and be blessed! http://wwww.shmoozenwithshirah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete