Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just an update

Work continues to be a delight. I'm learning to slow down when I work on the candles so they are done the way they are meant to be done. I'm thankful that my boss is patient with me & reviews my work, letting me know how to improve.

Dave has been wrestling with his (over) workload. After many hours of documenting, calculating & mental processing, he had a few meetings last week to discuss how things will change ~ so he's not working 19+ hours a day every day of the week. After the meetings (over a couple of days), his emotions ranged from frustration to depression to hope. Plans are in place to help relieve/remove some of the responsibilities and weight he has been carrying. It will take time to get everyone and everything in place, but there is hope.

Yesterday, Emily has her "double mommy day". I drove us to meet her mommy at the Castle Rock outlet mall. We had fun talking, eating & shopping. We got to see Sharon's new car ~ what a blessing to her! I bought Dave's Valentine's Day gift. Hope he likes it!

Speaking of Dave ... he's off to San Diego for another event. He'll get there tonight & will get back home on 2/9. He'll only be home for a few days before leaving again, but at least he'll be home a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment