Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A taste of things to come

The weather has been absolutely fabulous! In the 70s this week ~ a bit of wind, but just wonderful! I am longing for spring! When I commented on the weather this morning, Dave said, "Yeah, that means we'll get two feet of snow in May." Ever the realist. I'll continue to hope for the sun & warmth!

Absolutely MUST get down to the basement & sort out the craft/sewing room. Piles of fabric, wrapping papers, laundry (moved out when water heater broke) and other "stuff". Drives me crazy ~ but it seems overwhelming. I'll do what I can before I have to put all of our tax stuff together for our meeting with the new accountant tomorrow.

In truth, I'd much rather crochet all day! But, alas, I must get something done & I've been putting the basement room off for far too long. (heavy sigh!) Here I go ...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb!

    Just stopping by just to say Hi between your HUGE TASKS.
    Spring is in the air, and you have given a timely and ANOINTED reminder for all of us Proverbs women with cleaning agendas:Thou shall not be a procrastinator! :)
    So noted.
    Blessings...too!
    Shirah
    P.S. Deb, I regret to say: that is not my fam that you see on the slide show on my blog..the only children we have and love immensely are the "children of Israel" and they are JOYFULLY keeping my hubby and me very very very busy! :)

    ReplyDelete